Looking for Methods on How to Download and Install Bluemail for PC? This article, will help you with the complete process.
Most of us face a common problem in handling multiple email accounts at one time, mostly we have access with only one particular app(supporting one website), we face a problem when we have email accounts in other websites. Well if you are reading this article then probably your problem will be solved. Blue mail is the app which will sort out your problem.
Blue mail is a free app and is famous for its ability to manage an unlimited number of email accounts from all providers. This allows for smart push notification while enabling personalization across multiple email accounts. Blue mail is a perfect replacement for your stock email app. Bluemail is the most popular app out there.
Currently, the app is available only for Android or Ios devices. Its capability for Windows Desktop is currently under testing. But what if you now want to use it you Pc. This article is dedicated to that only. In this article, we will show you how you can easily download BlueMail to your Pc and use it.
How to Install BlueMail on Pc
Fildo currently has a huge user base and its growing like any other app we have currently seen and it has evolved into a greater event. Firstly an Alpha Ver of this app was launched on Microsoft store and then was completely tested. Due to its massive popularity, next versions were launched with minor upgrades.
Installing Fildo on PC has two methods:-
- Using Android Emulators
- By registering for Beta Test.
So let us first see What are Android Emulators?
What are Android Emulators?
An Android emulator is a Virtual Device that represents a specific Android device. An emulator lets you use an Android Virtual device on Your System and letting you access to those games and apps available only on Android. In this tutorial, we are going to use 2 of such emulators. Note that in any sense we are now promoting any of these emulators listed and you can use any of the emulators mentioned below:-
7 Best Android Emulators For Windows PC
- Nox App Player
- Remix OS Payer
- Ko Player
Download BlueMail on PC using BlueStacks
In this method, you use the most popular Android emulator called as Bluestacks. Bluestacks is free software that is useful for getting Android apps for PC Windows.
- Firstly you need to download the Bluestacks for your Windows PC or laptop.
- After when the Download Bluestacks application is completed then install this app on your Windows 10 or Windows 8/8.1/7 PC or Mac.
- Wait for the installation process to get complete.
- Launch the BlueStacks on your PC. If you are using it for the first time, sign in with your Google id.
- Open the browser using BlueStacks (Not from the desktop) and Download the BlueMail APK file.
NOTE- Skip this method and go to the next one if you are not having Windows10 or above.
- Click the APK icon on the left sidebar of BlueStacks; you will see all the list of all the downloaded APKs
- Double click the Bluemail APK
- Click Install on the next prompt.
- The installation process will begin and the app will be installed on your PC within few seconds.
Installing BlueMail for PC using Nox Player
Another Android emulator that lets you use Bluemail on Pc is Nox App Player. It is also a famous emulator widely used for its amazing interface. So start with these steps and get BlueMail for PC now.
- First, you need to download the Nox app player from its official site.
- Let the Download Complete. Then we will proceed to installation.
- After the installation of Nox android emulator software, Launch it.
- After launching the software, you will see the Google Play Store shortcut on the home page of the app. Click on it.
- Search for the BlueMail using the search bar of Google Play Store.
- Select the app.
- Now finally click on Install button and your installation will begin. Launch it and use it.
- Now you can enjoy Browsing your Emails through Bluemail on your Pc all due to the Nox app player.
Bluemail on Windows using Andy Android Emulator
First of all, make sure that the graphics driver version of your computer is upgraded to the latest version and then start following steps mentioned down here.
- First download Andy software on your Pc.
- You can download it from here:- Andy Android Emulator Free Download
- Next click on installer file you downloaded and then follow on-screen instructions install it. It will take a couple of minutes.
- Start the emulator and then search for Google play store app there. Using the search tool of Google play store app search for BlueMail for Android.
- Lastly, click on install button to complete the process.
Bluemail will be installed on your Pc. This will definitely work for you but if you want to use any other emulator you can go for it.
Registering for the Beta Test
Currently, Blue mail for desktop is under development and to get the beta version of the app as soon as it gets released you have to subscribe to test the beta app. You can subscribe to their Website.
- Subscribe to the beta.
- After signing up wait until they send you an email.
- Then enjoy blue mail app on your PC.
By subscribing to the Beta Test you will get notified when the official version of Bluemail will get released for Pc. It is better to wait for the official version since using the app with emulators will be slow and can show some unrelated bugs as it is not made for Pc yet.
All emulators mentioned in this article are working correctly and can be downloaded from their official Websites. If you have any query or doubt related to any of the method feel free to ask us in Comments Section below:-