Probably all Apple lovers know that all emails you send from your smartphone are signed the same. By default, your emails have a signature “Sent from my iPhone,” and many hate it.
Why do you need to do at least something with it? Let’s face the truth, it looks unprofessional. In addition, it does not distinguish your message among millions of the same ones. Finally, deprives you of all those advantages that a professional email signature gives you. Thus, you should remove it. Of course, if you want to look professional when communicating with your employers, coworkers or especially with customers.
What should you put there? Well, many people prefer to go with their full name. However, this way, you can’t get the most of your email communication.
We recommend adding a unique email signature instead! This will take you to an entirely new level as a professional and bring many great benefits.
Check More Posts About Emailing:
- How to Block someone on Gmail
- How to Create Gmail Account Without Phone Number [5 Ways]
- How to Delete All Emails from Gmail in 1 Minute
- How to Login To A Charter Email Account
How To Create An Email Signature For iPhone?
To get started, you need to go to your iPhone’s settings. Next, go to the tab called Mail, Contacts, Calendars and click on the Signature button. Here you can add any text stamp you want. It can be your full name or gratitude to a recipient for reading your message. However, we have a few more exciting ideas for you!
Probably the best way to make your emails stand out is to add a personalized HTML email signature for Apple Mail. Such stamps are fully customized and look way more appealing than this “Sent from my iPhone” sign!
An original signature will capture your recipients’ attention and work as a powerful tool for branding. Besides, if designed well, it helps increase traffic and engage people in conversation.
How to add such signature to your iPhone? Here is a quick guide:
- Create an HTML signature. You can do it yourself or use special generators if needed.
- Email it to yourself.
- Copy the whole thing.
- Go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Signature and paste your HTML stamp here.
- Next, compose a new message to see how it looks.
Check This: How to Check Hotmail Junk Mail on Android?
If you feel like HTML stamp is not precisely what you need, try using hyperlinks. If you are a blogger or active user of social networks, this should work just fine. For example, you can add a link to your social media accounts, blog or website. This option can help you get higher traffic and more followers.
Here is how you can do it:
- Open your email service from the desktop. It will be easier to create a new signature with hyperlinks from your computer rather than from a smartphone.
- Set your Signature preferences. Compose a short text and add the links you wish to include.
- Adjust the style and design if you wish.
- Email the completed stamp to yourself.
- After you get the message, open it from your iPhone and copy it.
- Next, follow the steps described in the previous example to set your signature.
- Test it to see if it works as supposed and ensure that your links work well.
Check this: How to Trust an App On iPhone
If you want to add some personal touch, consider creating a nice handwritten stamp. One thing that distinguishes handwritten signatures from all others is that they are truly unique. Thus, it highlights your individuality.
To create such a stamp, you need to make the following steps:
- Take a blank piece of paper and come up with an appealing design. Create a few options to see which one works best for you.
- Next, use a scanning app to turn it into an image.
- Crop the picture to the needed size. We recommend making it small because a big picture will be heavier and load worse than a smaller one.
- Email it to yourself to have it on your iPhone.
- Open the message and copy your picture.
- Go to the phone’s Settings. Find the tab Signature in the Mail, Contacts, Calendars section and paste your stamp.
- Don’t forget to create a new message to test it.
- Make sure the image is not too big or small. If you feel that its size should be adjusted, change it and do all the steps again.
So these were different methods by which you can create email signatures on your iPhone. Hope you like the article.