Updated Oct 12, 2021
Trying to figure out what Mobile Services Manager App is on your phone? Check out this helpful article to find out more!
What is The Mobile Services Manager App?
- The Mobile Services Manager App is a pre-installed application on Android devices.
- The application functions by updating and installing applications without notification to the user.
- The Mobile Services Manager App is a part of the installation process for most Android Devices.
Big mobile companies like AT&T, Verizon, as well as Vodafone and T-Mobile all use the Mobile Services Manager app. However, because it is used to promote sponsored applications, it is problematic. It can cause new apps to start an “Optimizing App” loop, slow data, as well as putting unnecessary things on your Android device.
Should I Disable Mobile Services Manager?
Whether or not you choose to disable the Mobile Services Manager is completely up to you. Because it may cause minor annoyances, as well as update unwanted apps, it is best for some to remove it from the device all together.
However, with some devices, you may be out of luck. Because it will still be enabled on your device even with a factory reboot! So, how exactly do you get rid of mobile services manager app from your Android device?
Check this: ESN Sonar- Should You Remove It?
How To Remove Mobile Service Manager?
All in all, you may not be able to remove this pesky app from your phone or tablet, but you CAN disable it. Like most pesky hidden apps, it can sometimes be hard to find, as well as impossible to delete.
Here are the steps to disable this application on your Android device:
- Step 1: Go to your Settings on your device
- Step 2: Tap on Apps or Application Manager depending on your device
- Step 3: Find Mobile Services Manager. (This app is also DT IGNITE on some carriers).
- Step 4: Choose to Disable the app. Or in some devices Uninstall the application
If you cannot find the app on your phone through this method, try the following:
- Step 1: Go to your “Settings”
- Step 2: Select the “Menu” (three small dots top right corner)
- Step 3: Choose “Show System”
- Step 4: Tap on “DT IGNITE”, or “Mobile Systems Manager”
- Step 5: Uninstall, or Disable application
There you have it!
Check this: KLMS Agent – What Is It And How to Remove It?
Taking Care of the Mobile Services Manager App!
If you’re having trouble with the Mobile Services Manager App putting apps on your phone, as well as updating apps constantly, then this guide will help you get rid of it! Don’t let this application do its dirty work on your Android device!