One of the not so popular app stores is the TutuApp store. Packed with modified apps, games, emulators, streaming apps, and much more, it is used by millions of people the world over. It works on iOS and Android devices, and, with a simple, safe tweak, you can even use it on your PC or Mac. It is free to use, and you don’t even have to jailbreak or root your device.
Download TutuApp Store
Simply pick the platform you want to install TutuApp on and follow the steps:
Method 1: iOS Only
- Using Safari browser on your device, go to https://tutuapp-vip.com and download TutuApp
- On the popup message, tap on Allow and the Install Profile page opens
- Tap Install, and you will be asked for your passcode – type it in and go to your device home screen
- When the TutuApp icon shows up, the installation is done
- Open Settings and tap on General > Profiles
- Find and tap on the app profile and tap Trust
- TutuApp is ready to use
Method 2: Android Only
- Open your Settings app and go to Security
- Tap to Enable Unknown Sources
- Download the APK file for TutuApp onto your device
- Go to your file downloads and tap on the file
- The installation will start – when it’s done the app icon is on your home screen
Method 3: Mac or PC
TutuApp doesn’t actually have support for desktop computers but, because there is an Android file, you can use an Android emulator, such as Nox or Bluestacks, to install and use TutuApp on your PC or Mac:
- Download the Android emulator of your choice to your computer
- Open it and sign in – you need a Google account, free to set up if you don’t have one
- Download the TutuApp .apk file
- Open the emulator and type TutuApp into the search bar
- Tap the result and let the installation proceed – when it’s done, the TutuApp icon is on the emulator home screen
How to Use TutuApp Store?
TutuApp is as simple to use as the official app stores:
- Open the TutuApp store on your chosen platform
- Have a look through what apps and games are there or use the search bar if you want something more specific
- Tap on your app or game and tap Install
- Follow the in-app directions to install it and wait; when the icon is on your home screen, the app is installed and ready to use
TutuApp Store Features
It doesn’t matter what platform you are using TutuApp on, and the store offers tons of cool features. First off is the sheer choice of content:
- iOS/Android Apps – loads of official Android and iOS apps, all free
- Exclusive Apps – Unofficial apps and games, including tweaks, screen recorders, emulators and more
- Tweaked Apps and Games – stock apps with extra functions and unlocked games, with all in-app features and bonuses free
Plus you get all these additional features:
- Support for multiple platforms
- Safe and legal
- Regularly updates
- No jailbreak or rooting required
- Many more features
Frequently Asked Questions
We have the answers to some common TutuApp Questions
Is it Safe?
Yes. Not only was the app tested throughout development, but it is also monitored regularly for problems. Any issues that arise are fixed immediately with an update. However, while it is a safe installer to use, you should have good anti-virus software on your system, and you must use the official download links.
How is TutuApp VIP Different from TutuApp Free?
TutuApp VIP is the paid version of the app, offering more stability, more choice, and faster downloads, as well as removing the ads. And, thanks to an update, you can now purchase one VIP app and use it on all your devices, including Android. That means you can also take advantage of it on your PC or Mac. And if your VIP account is due for renewal in less than 60 days, you can renew now for a 10% discount.
With no jailbreak or rooting required, TutuApp is now available for any user, regardless of platform. Free to use, you should try it today and see how it compares to your official app stores – you won’t want to go back.