- 1 Steps to See Archived Messages on Messenger App
- 2 All You Need to Know for How to See Archived Messages on Messenger App!
- 3 FAQ
- 3.1 Can I unarchive a Message On Messenger App?
- 3.2 Can I See Deleted Messages On Messenger App?
- 3.3 How Do I Archive On Facebook Messenger on My iOS Device?
- 3.4 How Can I See Archived Messages If I don’t Remember The Person’s Name?
- 3.5 Can I see archived Messages On Facebook Messenger If My Account Is Deactivated?
- 3.6 What If The Contact Name Doesn’t Pop Up When Typed?
- 3.7 Can I find A Message On Messenger App If I know Only The Date?
- 3.8 How Do I Un-ignore A Message On Messenger App?
Sometimes, messages on the Messenger App get archived on accident. All in all, getting those messages to be visible to you now is not a difficult task! It’s as easy as getting back your deleted messages, as well as trying to find an old conversation.
Steps to See Archived Messages on Messenger App
Simply follow this easy to do step by step process. Soon, you’ll know how to see archived messages on Messenger App!
Open Facebook Messenger Application.
Click on the search bar at the top of the application.
Type the name of the person you want to know how to see archived messages on the messenger app.
- If you are looking for the name of a group, then search for the name of the group.
- If you are searching for a name within the group messages, then you can simply type anyone’s name from within the group. This will pop up the group message.
Select the archived conversation for the person, as well as group conversations, that you are trying to see their messages.
All You Need to Know for How to See Archived Messages on Messenger App!
All things considered, that’s four easy steps to learn how to see archived messages on the Messenger App! There are a lot of Facebook hacks, like trying to see who has blocked you, or even how to get those archived messages. Overall, this helpful guide will get you back to that archived message in no time.
Can I unarchive a Message On Messenger App?
Yes. You will have the option to “Unarchive Message” when you see the conversation.
Can I See Deleted Messages On Messenger App?
No. Once a message is deleted, it is deleted for good.
How Do I Archive On Facebook Messenger on My iOS Device?
First, tap “Chats”. Second, you’ll need to swipe left on the conversation you’d like to archive, as well as tap on the “Hide Chat” option. All set!
How Can I See Archived Messages If I don’t Remember The Person’s Name?
If you don’t remember a person’s name, but you do remember what was in the discussion, as well as your topics, then you can search for those keywords. I.E. If you talked about maybe having them buy your coffee table, but can’t remember their name, search for “Coffee table” in your search bar.
Can I see archived Messages On Facebook Messenger If My Account Is Deactivated?
If you choose to permanently delete your account, you will not be able to access information from that account ever again. However, if you simply deactivate the account for a limited period of time you can always get access to that information. As well as archived messages.
What If The Contact Name Doesn’t Pop Up When Typed?
If you are having trouble trying to figure out how to see archived messages on the Messenger App, and you can’t search by name, try the following. First, try resetting the app. Second, if that doesn’t work, then report the problem to Facebook and try re-downloading the messenger app.
Can I find A Message On Messenger App If I know Only The Date?
Yes. You can scroll through dates, as well as times on the Messenger App. However, you can’t simply enter the date in the search bar. You will have to scroll through all of your messages.
How Do I Un-ignore A Message On Messenger App?
Open messenger. Tap the People icon (Avatar with a + next to it). Click requests, as well as selecting spam within requests. You will see all your ignored conversations. Click on the conversation you want, then reply in order to re-activate that conversation.