- 1 How Do I Get the Windows App Store on my computer?
- 2 Step by Step Windows App Store Guide
- 3 Using Windows App Store on PC Anywhere!
- 4 FAQ
Looking to find more information about how to use the Windows App Store on Your PC? Then check out this helpful step-by-step!
How Do I Get the Windows App Store on my computer?
If you are running Windows 10 on your PC, then you can access games and apps from the Microsoft Store. The Windows App Store, or the Microsoft Store, is available on Windows 10. Accessing games, apps, driver boosters and updaters, as well as other helpful tools is preset into the Windows 10 OS!
However, if you don’t have Windows 10 on your PC, and would still like to access the Microsoft Store, it is super easy. Simply go to the Microsoft Website, and select the download option for the MS Store. The system requirements include the following: Windows 8 and up, 140 KB available on your hard drive.
If you are not operating with a Windows OS on your PC, then you will have to download a Windows Subsystem. All in all, this allows you to run Linux and Windows alongside each other. Once you have a Windows Subsystem running, you can easily access the Microsoft Store.
Step by Step Windows App Store Guide
Here is an easy to follow guide on how to use the Windows App Store!
- Step 1: Open your computer and start your Windows 10 OS.
- Step 2: Go to the “Start” Menu.
- Step 3: From the “Apps” list, select “Microsoft Store”
- Step 4: Select the “Apps or Games” tab in the Microsoft Store.
- Step 5: Search for the app you would like to download, as well as browse through categories and shop around if you would like.
- Step 6: Once you find the app you would like to download, or purchase, then you can choose the “Get” option.
- Step 7: Sign in with your Microsoft Account and follow the instructions for downloading and installing the applications of your choice!
There you have it! Easy to follow steps on how to use the Windows App Store on your PC. You’ll probably spend more time finding a business internet provider than you would getting the Microsoft Store working!
Using Windows App Store on PC Anywhere!
Now that you can access the Windows App Store, or the Microsoft Store, you can now easily get the games and apps of your choosing on your PC. No matter what the need, this simple to follow guide will help you get your apps in order!
Can I Get the Microsoft Store on any PC?
You can get the Microsoft Store on any PC. However, if you’re not running Windows 8+, then you will need to get a third party extension, or even a Windows Subsystem to allow you to access the Windows App Store.
Does every version of Windows have the App Store?
Not every version of Windows OS has access to the App Store. If you have Windows 8+ you can download the Microsoft Store. Not to mention that it already comes with Windows 10.
Do I Have to download, or install the Windows app store?
You only have to download the Windows App Store if you have Windows 8, or are operating outside of a Windows OS. If you have Linux, or another OS on you PC, then you will need a Windows Subsystem.
Where can I Find the App store on my computer?
All things considered, if you have Windows 10, then you can easily find the Microsoft Store in your Start Menu!