- 1 What Is Fildo?
- 2 Features of Fildo Application
- 3 How to Install Fildo on A Windows PC
- 4 Start Using Fildo On Windows PC
- 5 General FAQs
Searching for ways to use and download Fildo for PC? Searching for the perfect Music Streaming App? If so, this article will be very useful for all music lovers. Here in this article, you will find out how you can download and install Fildo for PC.
What Is Fildo?
Fildo app is an application which lets you download or stream high-quality music from all around the world. It allows you to download your favorite music with incredible ease since it gives you access to a vast collection of music and even discographies. Fildo was basically launched as a native android app keeping only android users in mind. Later due to its amazing success it was developed for Windows, Windows Phone, and Xbox. Also, there is an iOS version that lets you work on iPhone and iPad. On Windows and iOS, the app is known as “Flite Radio” (Fildo + Lite = Flite).-
Features of Fildo Application
Now you know what is Fildo and what are its uses. In this section, you will see what are the features of Fildo. So, let’s start by listing the Fildo application features one by one.
- Fildo is a lightweight application and hence do not consume too much storage.
- It’s completely free for users for streaming and downloading various songs.
- Searching of music can be done quickly using song titles, album names, artist names, genre and generally whatever you remember about the song.
- Controlling music from the notification bar is quite simple in Fildo application.
- The downloaded music is directly saved to the device.
- When a song is played, the sound of notification is muted so that you are free from disturbance.
- You can see the next song coming up on the screen while playing the present playing song.
Generally, Fildo is quite different from other music streaming apps
How to Install Fildo on A Windows PC
Fildo currently has a huge user base and its growing like any other app we have currently seen and it has evolved into a greater event. At first, Alpha version was launched in Microsoft store and was completely tested with its massive success the next versions were launched with minor upgrades.
3 Methods To Install Fildo On Windows
There are 3 methods to Instal Fildo on your Windows PC –
- Using windows store
- Using Bluestacks
- Using Nox App Player
Each method has its advantages as well as disadvantages. Anyone who is willing to install from Microsoft store will be definitely doing it so no pain at all but it works on anything that runs on Windows 10 or above.
Method 1: Download Fildo for PC from Windows Store
Note that you can follow the first method only if your computer runs Windows 10. If you are using any older version, skip this method and try the next one. So let’s see what are the steps to download Fildo on your Windows 10 PC from Windows Store
Here, in the first method, I will be showing you how to download Fildo for PC from the Windows Store. Have in mind that since it is the lite Fildo version, some features of the Android version are missing
- Install the app Flite radio from the Microsoft store.
- Now tap on the Get the app button,
- A popup arises, then tap on Open Microsoft store and it will take you to the Store available for your PC.
- Tap on get button and it will begin to install. Wait for few minutes to complete.
- Then click on the Launch button to Open Flite Radio App.
And that’s it. You have successfully downloaded Fildo on your Computer. You can now enjoy streaming and enjoying music with this Flite application on your Windows PC.
Steps To Stream Music on Flite:-
Since now you have the Flite application installed on your computer, you might be wondering how to stream music on this application. Streaming on the Flite version can be a little different than doing that on the Android Fildo app. So, let’s find out how to stream your favorite music on the Flite Fildo version.
- A search bar is available, Search for the artist, or song, or album. For ex.: type “Justin Bieber” and tap to Enter. It will display the following.
- Then Select any album or song you want. (e.g.:” let me love you”)
- Play the song and tap on the menu on the top- left.
- Then tap on the Lyrics option.
- In this tab, it will highlight the sentence that now the song is being played. More like a Karaoke styled.
The app works like magic but this is suitable only for those who want to stream and hear the song, not for those who want the song offline, you are not able to download or traverse through the song in this version.
Method 2: Run Fildo on Windows Using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is an android emulator for Pc. Using this emulator, you can run any android app successfully on your PC. You just need to download the app and install it on the emulator. Bluestacks emulator is very useful, especially for game enthusiasts. It provides 6 times faster gaming performance than any mobile device. All the mobile games and the applications can be downloaded and used from the desktop with ease. It gives exactly the same full-screened view as you see on your android device like tablets. So let’s see how to download and install Bluestacks on your Computer.
Installing Bluestacks on Windows PC
Follow the steps below:
- Open your favorite browser and search “Download Bluestacks Offline Installer” or simply click here.
- Select the operating system from the options provided (Windows 32bit, Windows 64 bit, MAC).
- Select the Android Architecture from the options provided (Android 32 bit, Android 64 bit).
- Click “Download”. You may directly click “Download Bluestacks” if you are not aware of your Android Architecture specification. It automatically detects the operating system and downloads the emulator accordingly.
- Click “Run” and start the installing process.
- Click “Install Now” from the Bluestacks Installer. If you want a specific location for the application click “Customize Installation”, specify the location and start the installation.
- Click “Complete” for finishing the installation process.
HURRAY! You have successfully installed Bluestacks emulator. Now you need to download Fildo App for listening to the best quality music.
Installing Fildo on Bluestacks
After the successful installation of Bluestacks on your computer, it’stime to install and run the Fildo app on it. To successfully download and install Fildo on your Bluestacks emulator follow the steps mentioned below-
- Firstly ensure that your PC has enough space to download this app.
- Launch BlueStacks on your PC, if you are using it for the first time, Sign in with your Google id.
- Open the browser using BlueStacks (Not from the desktop) and download the Fildo APK file.
- Click the APK icon on the left sidebar of BlueStacks; you will see the list of all the downloaded APKs.
- Double click the Fildo APK.
- Click Install on the next prompt.
- The installation process will begin and the app will be installed on your PC within a few seconds.
By using this method you can easily install any android app (In this case: Fildo) on your PC and run it successfully.
Method 3:Download Fildo for Windows Using Nox App Player
Another Android emulator that lets you use Fildo for Windows is Nox App Player. It is also a famous emulator for its amazing interface. Unlike Bluestacks emulator, Nox App Player is a more bug-free emulator. This emulator is compatible with all versions of windows. Shaking feature for games like Subway surfers, temple run is also available in the Nox App Player.
You need a minimum space of 2 GB RAM, at least 1GB graphics cards and 2.2GHZ processor for downloading and installing Nox App Player without any error. Nox app player is designed on the basis of Android 4.4.2 kernel. This emulator is compatible with x86 based PC and AMD processor.
Steps To Follow
- First, you need to download the Nox app player from its official site. You may download online as well as an offline version of the emulator. The online version will notify you of the newer version every time there is a change. The offline installer will not use internet connection for installing the emulator.
- Wait for its downloading to complete and then begin with its installation by clicking on the icon.
- After the installation of Nox android emulator software, Launch it.
- After launching the software, you will see the Google Play Store shortcut on the home page of the app. Click on it.
- Search for the Fildo using the search bar of Google Play Store.
- Select the app.
- Now finally click the Install button and your installation will begin.
- Launch it and use it. 🙂
Now you can enjoy streaming music using Fildo on your PC all due to the Nox app player.
Hurray! you have successfully learned how to run the Fildo app on your Windows PC using the Nox App Player emulator.
Start Using Fildo On Windows PC
This is it! You can now use Fildo application without any problems right on to your Windows PC. You can now enjoy great music through Fildo from PC, stream or listen to music or download it or search for lyrics, etc. so here is your perfect streaming app.
So that’s it, now you know to install Fildo for PC. If you are having any difficulty or queries or doubts regarding any of the methods mentioned above feel free to ask in the Comments Section below. I’ll be more than happy to help you with it.
What is Fildo?
Fildo is an app that allows you to download and stream high-quality music. This app is available on many different platforms, as well as providing a wide range of music.
What Makes Fildo Different from Other Music Streaming Apps?
Fildo doesn’t take up much storage space, it is free for users, as well as having downloaded music saved DIRECTLY to your device.
Why Use Fildo on PC?
It is extremely easy to store music on your PC, as well as get frequent upgrades. It is also extremely simple to download onto your PC at home.
What are the Methods to Install Fildo On Windows?
There are three methods to download Fildo on Windows computers. One, is using windows store. Two, is Using Bluestacks. Three, is using Nox App Player.