To root Android devices you need to have a rooting app but that, unfortunately, is not always available on Google Play Store. So what should we do now? You should know, that without the usage of Play Store too, you can directly download Framaroot apk on your Android device (or any other rooting app). Without the help of laptops or computers, you can root your Android device with Framaroot. It helps in the rooting process for a broad range of smartphone brands and models.
After you download its latest version, you are just a click away from rooting your smartphone. Here in this article, you will get to know how to download Framaroot apk latest version. Also, we have covered everything that will help you install Framaroot apk on Android. Check it out.
What is Framaroot App?
Framaroot is an Android application which is a freeware and helps you to root Android devices with just a click. Moreover, you do not need computers or laptops for the process. The XDA Developers community developed it, and so you will not find this amazing app on Google Play Store. But it is a go-to solution for the instant rooting of Android devices. Though there are many other one-click rooting apps like Towelroot and iRoot, the features of Framaroot will make you give it a try. Check out its amazing features.
- Rooting Application with One-Click: One of the main advantage that Framaroot app offers is that it allows you to skip all the tasks demanded by other download apk file apps. And so after you download Framaroot apk latest version, you can root your device by just one click. By clicking on the exploits in the app, your Android device gets rooted.
- Easy Installation of SuperSU– You need SuperSU, an Android application that gives permission to those Android applications that require root. And so to root the other apps, you need to install the SuperSU manually. But with Framaroot you can relax and give yourself a treat as SuperSU comes installed automatically.
- No computer or Laptop required– With other rooting apps you need to have a computer or laptop, but with Framaroot you get the privilege of rooting Android devices without a computer. Sometimes when you don’t have hold of a computer or laptop, apps like Framaroot solves all requirements.
Download Framaroot Apk for Android
So now you can get Framaroot apk file directly on your device and install the app. After you install the app, open it on your device and select any of the exploits mentioned above. With different versions of the Framaroot apk available for you, you can download and install easily for Android 6.0 or for Android Marshmallow or any other version. We are also sharing framaroot download links for all of the previous versions, so you can download them from here. Just select a version and start downloading.
To download the Framaroot Latest version 1.9.3 APK go to https://framarootappdownload.net/Framaroot1.9.3.apk
To download the Framaroot 1.9.2 APK version- Click Here
To download the Framaroot 1.9.1 APK version- Click Here
To download the Framaroot 1.9.0 APK version- Click Here
To download the Framaroot 1.8.0 APK version- Click Here
To download the Framaroot 1.7.0 APK version- Click Here
With the help of following exploits, you can root your Android devices. (You will need them once you download and install Framaroot)
How to Install Framaroot APK on Android?
Start downloading Framaroot apk latest version from the links given above. The next step after the download is to install Framaroot apk on Android. The process is quite easy. Follow the given steps which explain to you how to download and install Framaroot apk on Android phone.
Step 1: Firstly enable “Unknown sources” from your Settings. To complete the first step, follow the given route.
Settings> Security> Unknown Sources
Step 2: Open your File Manager and locate the Framaroot apk file. Next, open the file and click on the Install button.
Step 3: You will get a message about the completion of App installation, after a few seconds.
This is the end of installation process. You can now locate the Framaroot app icon in the app drawer of your Android phone. But sometimes, the symbol of the Framaroot on Android may not be visible. In such case, either restart your Android device or uninstall the Framaroot app and then reinstall it by following the same steps as mentioned above.
How to Root Android Phone Using Framaroot?
To make the most out of the money invested in your smartphone is by rooting them. This process enables you to get root apps, custom ROMs and much more. You can root any Android device with Framaroot with the help of SuperSU. Follow the given steps to get your devices rooted.
Step 1: Firstly, open the Framaroot app from your phone’s app drawer.
Step 2: Now from the drop down menu, select SuperSU and install it on your device.
Step 3: In the next step, click on any of the exploits given and root your device.
Step 4: Next you will get a message regarding the popup status.
If the popup message says- Success then your device is rooted with Framaroot. If you are facing the error, then you will have to try completing the same process with any other exploit. Also if you encounter error 9 even after using all the exploits, then your phone cannot get rooted. And in the case of error 10, try to get directly the Framaroot APK 1.5.3 or any other version and repeat the process.
How to Unroot Android Phone Using Framaroot?
You can even unroot your Android device with Framaroot. Your direct download Framaroot will not go to waste but will help you to unroot your android phone. Follow the given steps to unroot Android phone using Framaroot.
Step 1: Open the Framaroot app from the phone’s app drawer.
Step 2: Now from the drop down menu, select the unroot option.
Step 3: In the next step, choose the exploit which you used to root the device before.
Step 4: Within a few seconds, your device will get unrooted.
Some Advantages and Disadvantages of Framaroot App
Framaroot is one of the best rooting apps for Android, but it is still not perfect. While it offers some advantages, there are a few limitations as well. And so there are few alternatives to Framaroot as well if the app is not compatible with your phone.
- You can get apps that require to be rooted and allow you to hack and modify games.
- It allows you to block the popups and ads with Ad blockers.
- The Helium and Titanium Backup app helps in backing up your data on another phone is available.
- If your phone is rooted, then you can get rid of the pre-loaded bloatware.
- The warranty of your device might break.
- The compatibility of the rooting app and your Android phone might be a problem.
- After rooting your device you get access to custom ROMs but you may miss out the official updates.
Now you have all the information about Framaroot and how to install Framaroot apk on Android. Now it’s completely your choice, that you want to root your Android device or not.
Out of all the one-click root apps, Framaroot is one of the best rooting apps. You can direct download it on Android from the links shared in the post. We hope that with these steps you can easily download Framaroot apk latest version without using computers or laptops. Feel free to share your suggestions below.